Residential Electrical Service Requests

Three workers posing in front of power truck


If you're moving to, or within the Entegrus Service Area, visit our moving section for more information. 

Go to Moving

New Connections & Service Upgrades

If you're looking to install a new connection for a new build, or upgrade an already existing connection, please contact our Engineering Department.

An electrical service layout request is required. Contractors, home owners and business owners installing new electrical services or upgrading electrical services will require an Electrical Service Layout from Entegrus Powerlines Inc. This includes information about the project and any applicable fees.

An inspection from the ESA (Electrical Safety Authority) is required prior to connecting the service. All conditions identified on the Electrical Service Layout request must be met prior to scheduling the connection date with Entegrus.

Note: if you are moving to the Entegrus service area and are looking to create a new account, please visit our moving section. 

Contact Engineering

Hydro Locates

There is buried infrastructure everywhere. You must contact Ontario One Call to get buried cables, pipes and wires located so you can dig safely.

If you have damaged any underground services, please contact us to evaluate and make repairs. 

To request a locate, visit the Ontario One Call website or call 1-800-400-2255.

Request a Locate Online 

Other Services

If you require any services not listed above, please email customer service. Customer service responds to email inquiries within one business day. You can also contact us at: 1-866-804-7325 (Option 2)

Email Customer Service