I will be away for a long period of time. Is there anything I should contact Entegrus for?

If you choose to disconnect your water and/or electric service after cottage season, or if you will be away for an extended period of time, you are required to contact Entegrus to have your electric meter disconnected and/or have the water shut off at the road. Entegrus requires someone to be on site at the time we complete the service request. 

Each customer is eligible for one power disconnect / reconnect per calendar year, free of charge. 

Water will be disconnected at the main shut off outside the home. There is a $50 charge for disconnection and a $50 charge for reconnection. 

An Entegrus Customer Service Field Representative must disconnect the services in order for service charges to cease.

Click here to review our Winter Tips. 

Looking for More?

Select a question