I want my water meter moved to a different location. Who do I call to move it?

You may call a licensed plumber of your choice to perform this service. Contact us when the job is completed to book an appointment to wire the touch pad. This allows Entegrus to obtain a quarterly read from your water meter for accurate billing.


Looking for More?

Select a question